Injured in a Motor Vehicle Accident? Choose Dodosh Law Offices

We have helped hundreds of people fight for the financial compensation they need to recover from a serious injury following a vehicle accident. We can help you too!

Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer in Cleveland

Serving Westlake, Independence & Surrounding Areas, Including Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina & Summit Counties

With more vehicles than ever on the nation’s roadways, motor vehicle accidents are on the rise. Recent statistics report that 38,824 people were killed and 2.28 million were injured in traffic crashes in the U.S., as reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).

If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to seek compensation from the responsible party. Dodosh Law Offices can help. Contact the firm’s Cleveland motor vehicle accident attorney at (440) 298-2344

Legally, a motor vehicle accident occurs when a vehicle collides with another vehicle, a pedestrian, a stationary object, or debris in the road. In Ohio, bicycles are also considered vehicles. Motor vehicle accidents may involve passenger cars, semi-trucks or tractor-trailers, passenger vans, delivery vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles, and other motorized vehicles.

    "Saved me a lot of time and money!"

    - Cody

    "First Rate!"

    - Michael

    "Kept me updated every step of the way!"

    - Karyn

    "True advocates to anyone in need!"

    - Jennifer

Seeking the Best Possible Outcome

  • Six-Figure Settlement

    Car Accident

  • Five-Figure Settlement

    Car Accident

  • $400,000 Settlement

    Car Accident

Memberships & Awards

An Advocate You Can Trust
    • Avvo
    • Super Lawyers
    • CATA
    • Ohio Association for Justice
    • Cleveland Metro Bar Association
    • Ohio State Bar Association

Who Is Liable for Damages in a Motor Vehicle Accident?

Ohio is a fault state for motor vehicle accidents. This means that all drivers are required to demonstrate financial responsibility for any accidents they may cause. This is typically accomplished by purchasing liability auto insurance with the mandatory minimum policy limits. If you are injured in a crash caused by another driver, you are entitled to seek compensation from that driver. 

How Do You Recover Compensation for a Motor Vehicle Accident?

After a traffic crash that was someone else’s fault, you have several options for pursuing compensation:

  • File a claim with your own insurance company. Your carrier will likely file a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurance company to recover its payout for your claim.
  • File a third-party claim with the other driver’s insurance company if the other driver was clearly at fault for the accident.
  • File a personal injury lawsuit in civil court. The case could be settled at any point before trial. 

Call Dodosh Law Offices at (440) 298-2344. The firm can advise you on your options and help you pursue the maximum compensation available to you.

We Will Pursue
Maximum Compensation

Start With a FREE Consultation Today Get in Touch Now